Fitness Training To Help Restore Your Body And Revitalize Your Life.
Meet Corey Digman
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the NSCA
- BS in Kinesiology from University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) through ACSM
- Specialize in small group functional training
- Post-Rehab Specific approach to training
- Weight Loss/Conditioning
- Sport-specific Training
About Digman Fitness
- Located conveniently off the Gammon Road Exit across from Slumberland Furnature and up the road from Erik's Bike Shop
- Specialize in injury prevention strength & conditioning of all abilities and ages
- Memberships include single, couples and family
- Insurance Reimbursements for indivuals who have the following: Dean, Unity, GHC, Physicians Plus and Blue Cross Blue Sheild
- Educational approach to fitness and training with the whole family!
- Digman Fitness provides a separate Regeneration Program for companies looking to improve work quality (See Regeneration Page)
Digman Fitness provides Regeneration Programs to the following companies:
SMALL GROUP TRAINING
Sign up today for a chance to work in a fun and encouraging environment with others.
1-ON-1 PERSONAL TRAINING
Sign up for a chance to dig deep into your training for that specialized attention from me in a one-to-one environment. You can also sign up with a close friend, spouse or relative.
Thanks to Corey's great support and enthusiasm he was able to guide me during my 30#+ weight loss journey!"
-- Bob Smith, Madison, Wisconsin
Corey has been successful with renewing me, developing a balance between aerobic activities and strength improvement."
-- Rick Beebe, Madison, Wisconsin
Get FREE Exercise Videos, Tips , and Recipes
Enter your email below
Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter!
By signing up for our newsletter you will have access to our Injury Prevention Corrective Exercises and tips!
We value your privacy and would never spam you