Welcome to the Digman Fitness Spring Fitness Challenge! Let’s get after it and strive to keep moving everyday! The challenge this year will elevate your heart rate to new levels as well as challenge your whole body more than you could imagine with as little as 20 minutes!
I wanted to share a fun circuit for everyone of all levels and ages to compete below:
Level 1: Intermediate (20, 15, 12, 10, 8 reps ea.)
- Burpee + Lateral Step (1′ high hurdle or cone)
- Lateral Shuffles (6′ apart)
- Kneeling or elevated Pushups
- High Knee Skip (ea. cycle is one rep)
- Start with 20 reps of each exercise then immediately into the next round of 15 and so on…
Level 2: Advanced (20, 15, 12, 10, 8 reps ea.)
- Burpee + Lateral Jump (1′ high hurdle or cone)
- Lateral Jumps (6′ apart)
- Pushups (chest to floor)
- Tuck Jumps
- Start with 20 reps each exercise then immediately into the next round of 15 and so on…
Start watch before first rep of the first exercise then stop after the last rep (8) of the last exercise. Record time and post video on my facebook page (Digman Fitness, DF Challenge or Regeneration)
Winners are awarded for level 1 and level 2 for both members and non-members!
Have fun! Good Luck!