Corey Digman of Digman Fitness meets with Member of the Month, Mark Nelson, to learn what he likes most about training at Digman Fitness. Corey also shares his exercise and nutritional tips of the month on this inaugural episode of the Digman Fitness Podcast.
Congratulations to Mark Nelson for being nominated as our June Member of the Month at Digman Fitness! Mark continues to put in hard work and show improvements in mobility, strength and conditioning. One of the biggest improvements we have seen with Mark is his range of motion in his knees! Mark has had past surgeries that lead to a bit of restricted movement, but his knee flexion has been at its best in several years! (12 plus degrees of improvement in flexion since we started in November!)
Here are my 5 questions with Mark:
1. How long have you been working out with Corey/Digman Fitness?
I have been working work our since November 2015
2. What are some of your interests and hobbies?
My hobbies are Working Out, Walking, Travel and Family
3. What are some things you enjoy about training at Digman Fitness/favorite routine?
I enjoy the variety of the workouts each week. My favorites are the strength days. I also enjoy working out in a group setting.
4. What are some of your short/long term goals? This can either be fitness related or not.
Short Term is to continue to lose weight and work on flexibility. Long term goal is to work on strength and balance.
5. If you were to recommend a friend or promote Digman Fitness, how would you describe your experience to them?
I do recommend Digman Fitness. Corey does a total assessment then caters the workouts to meet your fitness goals. Corey makes the workouts fun and challenging which makes me want to keep on coming back for more.