Hi all, Welcome to the Digman Fitness Podcast as we talk about 3 things:
- Member of the month, Gene Thiede and how he values working out with Digman Fitness
- Exercise tip of the week featuring supersets and why they are important for results
- Nutrition Tip of the month with special guest Kelsey Hite from Nite Nutrition. We will discuss our favorite health foods and a little bit about planning of the future with our Month Activity Calendar!
Below is an interview that I had with our Member of the Month: Gene Theide
Member of the Month Interview Questions:
1.How long have you been working out with Corey/Digman Fitness?
Continuously for the last 3 months, but off and on for about 3 years
2.What are some of your interests and hobbies?
I enjoy scuba diving and watching football. I am currently pursueing my PhD in genetics so I am interested in the related science
3. What are some things you enjoy about training at Digman Fitness/favorite routine?
I enjoy sweating and working hard, so I always look forward to every new challenge Corey has prepared for me. Specifically, I like the flipping the tire and generally any circuit that Corey puts together for me.
4. What are some of your short/long term goals? This can either be fitness related or not.
I would like to complete a strong man competition, and eventually be able to compete at that level.
5. If you were to recommend a friend or promote Digman Fitness, how would you describe your experience to them?
Corey has much knowledge in physical fitness and always makes each session a lot of fun. He will find the best workouts/routines designed for your personal abilities and he is dedicated in helping you to reach whatever goal you are trying to achieve.
Nutrition Tip of the Month
This month we dive into a few of my favorite foods to fire up the machine and fuel me through my day. Take a peek at the video below for exactly what I talked about in the podcast. Kelsey Hite of Hite Nutrition also joins us as special guest to discuss nutrition. She goes on to share a little more about what she does and how she can help you achieve the results you want from your nutrition.
September Challenge of the Month
Each month we dive into two different challenge themes: Activity Challenge and Finisher Challenge. The activity challenge is something that keeps Digman Fitness clients accountable outside the gym (nutrition, habits, etc.).
The Finisher is something we perform at the end of each workout to gain rewards towards gift cards, membership, etc. This is a great way to have fun competing against other members.
This month’s theme is supersets. Supersets are a great way to do three things:
- Perform a power exercise immediately following a strength exercise for maximal energy work or recruitment
- Perform a rehab exercise/stretch along with a strength exercise that enhances the activity
- Perform a cardiovascular activity along with the strength exercise for enhanced energy systems development (fitness)
Like what you heard? Sign up for your 30 day trial today!