Check out this interview that I had with Brianna Blume, our Member of the Month for January at Digman Fitness! Brianna continues to work hard towards her goals which is the most important reason why she stays so consistent! Because Brianna is so consistent with her training, she was able to set multiple records in our gym (200# deadlift & 20 pullups)!
Member of the Month Interview Questions:
- How long have you been working out with Corey/Digman Fitness?
About 4 months
2. What are some of your interests and hobbies?
Horseback riding/eventing, traveling
3. What are some things you enjoy about training at Digman Fitness/favorite routine?
Always something different and challenging, keeps me on a workout schedule, rehabilitation exercises/muscle release
4. What are some of your short/long term goals? This can either be fitness related or not.
Complete a strongman competition this year. Continue competing at the preliminary level with my horse. Keep getting stronger and more fit.
5. If you were to recommend a friend or promote Digman Fitness, how would you describe your experience to them?
Same as what I said I enjoy – the circuits to keep me moving at a fast pace through the workout, and spending time at the beginning and end to roll out and stretch seems to be helping me a lot. Working on certain specific exercises for the month to get stronger and then changing it up for the next month really helps overall strength instead of doing the same exercises all the time.