Member of the month, Jim Frymark comes to Digman Fitness early in the morning with a strong will to get better and improve himself in every way possible! I want to highlight Jim and congratulate him on his member of the month. Read below for an interview that I had with Jim:
- How long have you been working out with Corey/Digman Fitness?
- What are some of your interests and hobbies?
Boating, just being outdoors.
- What are some things you enjoy about training at Digman Fitness/favorite routine?
I like being encouraged to keep going, being pushed, and being shown the proper way to do exercises and stretches. It’s the personal attention that makes a difference.
- What are some of your short/long term goals? This can either be fitness related or not.
The standard “lose a little weight” and tighten my stomach. Outside of fitness, my short and long term goals are to de-clutter my life. Too much going on.
- If you were to recommend a friend or promote Digman Fitness, how would you describe your experience to them?
The personal attention and the customizing of the workouts to match my abilities. This has helped me reduce some right shoulder pain, getting better as time goes on.